[matroska-devel] Re: AVI compatibility mode?

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Mon Feb 17 15:59:17 CET 2003

Hi.

Ok, you two have conviced me that I'll try to add the structures as
well.

Here's anoter question ;) BITMAPANDSOON for a video track, and
WAVEHEADEREX for an audio track - but what about e.g. the codec data
that Vorbis uses? (Same issue as the Huffman tables)

Those two structures should be well documented in the specs on the web
page including the reasons why there are used.

> >And why does the spec say that CodecID is 128bits long
> >with the upper half being reserved? Aaaaaaaand...
> >
> ?? It should by 16 bytes long ? are you sure ? maybe an error in the
> spec, or is this an EBML element ?

In the specs on the web page ;) Got me confused just a little bit ;)

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)
http://matroska.org