[matroska-devel] Re: matroska : HTTP/FTP streaming server

Christian HJ Wiesner christian.hj.wiesner at web.de
Wed Feb 12 00:15:34 CET 2003

How Tam,

wow, your experience is impressive. If anybody can handle this task its
you, for sure.

Can you visit us on irc.corecodec.com #matroska by time ? What timezone
are you in ?

You have access to CVS on sf.net for libmatroska code, i will search for
the existing threads about streaming servers in our mailing list library
and point you to there. robux4, our chief developer, is the man to talk
to in all aspects.

Have you ever heard of Icecast , Xiph's Http streaming server ? (
http://www.xiph.org ) ?? Although this is a kind of 'competing' project
it may be worth looking at their sources first.

Best regards

Christian

http://matroska.org