[matroska-devel] Re: MPC DirectShow filter

Ludovic Vialle blacksun at corecodec.com
Wed Feb 5 12:49:53 CET 2003

Ah excellent :) If it don't take too much time, Matthias will certainly
code it. He was a bit worried about the amount of C files and was
looking for a library which sound easier.

I definitely want to support MPC as much as I can.

btw you guys are lurking there and waiting for new posts or what ? LOL

http://matroska.org