[Matroska-devel] Urgent !!!! Matroska Installation pack for the CHIP PC magazine release !

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Mon Aug 4 10:47:52 CEST 2003

Guys,

i urgently need a volunteer for the NSIS installation pack with the
latest filters. I am not sure if insolit's pack is maybe exactly what we
need, but this is pretty urgent and i cant get hold of him on IRC as he
seems to be away, we want to give the installer to the CHIP guys this
afternoon. It should include

1. matroskasplitter.ax from gabest ; http://sf.net/projects/guliverkli
2. matroskamuxer.ax from gabest ; dto.
3. CoreVorbis ; http://corecodec.org/projects/corevorbis
4. Matrix mixer ; http://sf.net/projects/matrixmixer
5. DVobSub ( vsfilter )
6. DaveEL's timestamp manager ( for the future, that way all people
installing the pack have it already on their machines, and it doesnt
hurt them either as it wont interfere with matroskasplitter.ax  :
http://www.wiesneronline.net/downloads/matroska/tm.rar , ver. 26th July )

Its important that the installer has a deinstall function also, and even
more that the version of the OS is checked during installation, and the
non-unicode version of matroskaspliter, matroskamuxer and vsfilter are
installed for Win9x/ME.

Anybody up to the job quickly? Need that until this afternoon

Thanks