[matroska-devel] Re: Changing of the codec IDs for PCM

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Apr 29 19:57:39 CEST 2003

Ok,

the codec IDs have been redone now and found good from the EU devs .....
consider them fixed now :P

http://cvs.corecodec.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/matroska/doc/website/specs/codex.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html

Please note that ALL apps have to be updated for the new IDs until
tomorrow the latest !

Thanks

Christian

http://www.matroska.org