[matroska-devel] Re: Changing of the codec IDs for PCM

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Apr 29 18:08:02 CEST 2003

Everybody stop !!!

1. There are no Big Endian Floats we found out, all floats are IEEE floats

2. The naming sheme has to be changed completely, as Mosu and Cyrius
think it is 'inconsistent' .... I'll work on a new solution this evening
and tell you how we could do it then

Sorry for the inconcenience

Christian

http://www.matroska.org