[matroska-devel] Re: Let's prepare 01/05

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Apr 30 10:07:43 CEST 2003

Pamel wrote:

>"Pamel" <Paul at msn.com> wrote
>

> I just threw up my logo for the moment until one is decided on. Christian,
>
>you made the index.html changeable only by you.  I had to rename it to do
>anything.  :P
>Pamel

Strange ! Why does WinSCP change the existing access rights for a file
when loading a newer version of the same file ? BTW, i thought i had
updated both websites, the

matroska.sf.net

and

matroska.corecodec.org

so what changes did you have to reload ?

About the links for release :

Well, its actually much easier than we thought. robux4 said he will make
this page and include some important technical desciptions of how to
handle the files, but basically we have

1. Mosu's Tools : He wants to have them on his server and distribute
from there
2. VirtualdubMod : Will be distributed as the official VdubMod 1.5.x
release, and from its very own sf.net site ... we only need to link to
there ( http://sf.net/projects/virtualdubmod )
3. TCMP 'matroska release celebration edition' ( :D ) : will be
dsitributed from the normal TCMP mirrors, so we only link to
http://www.corecodeD.com
4. kaxdemux : already uploaded ( release compile that Blacksun sent me
yesterday ) to http://www.matroska.org/downloads/kaxdemux.dll (
physically this is the matroska.sf.net site )
5. WAV2MKA, MPA2MKA, GUI's : Jory, i need last official release compiles
to upload to same location

robux4 will summon these links on the above mentioned page with his
technical descriptions, and put a HUGE link to this 'release' page on
the main page ... Thats it !!

Christian

http://www.matroska.org