[matroska-devel] Re: Let's prepare 01/05

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Apr 29 14:44:05 CEST 2003

More on the subject,

Tomorrow evening we will have to collect all the binary and source packages (one
compressed archive for each) for all the tools we put in public :

# the DirectShow filter (apparently without seeking  )
# the special VirtualDubMod version that can read/write matroska files
# the command line tools under linux to read/write matroska files
# the special build of MPlayer for linux that can play matroska files (seeking
working)
# mpa2mka (+ GUI ?)
# wav2mka (+ GUI ?)

We'll make the announcement once everything is up and running on Sourceforge...
http://www.matroska.org