[matroska-devel] Let's prepare 01/05

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Tue Apr 29 14:22:36 CEST 2003

As we are less than 2 days before 01/05, we need to all get ready for our public
launch.

The most important is to have spec compliant files (hopefully the lib ensures a
lot about that) that will be forward compatible (that means all current features
used will be freezed in the specs).

I propose that we release internally all the tools we have in Release mode (ie
not debug compilation) and make them available to us (link available only on IRC
and the private "testing" forum on CC). Then we'll try to play files from one
tools with the other tomorrow (30/04) and correct bugs where they are (not
adding features).

This internal build freeze should happen tonight or tomorrow at 00:00 CET (GMT+1).

So Mosu, Cyrius, myFUN, get ready for tonight !
http://www.matroska.org