[matroska-devel] Re: Feature Freeze

Pamel Paul at msn.com
Sat Apr 26 16:13:38 CEST 2003

"Steve Lhomme" <steve.lhomme at free.fr> wrote
> After this date we won't add new features (like chapters, new tags, etc)
> but we'll make sure the ones we support work according to the specs.
> We'll also have to test that files created with A can be read with B for
> all known tools.

I was thinking that maybe we shouldn't freeze the specs for the tags just
yet.  I just barely finished uploading the rest of the HTML files last night
and I think it will take a little while for everyone to review them and make
changes where necessary.  They certainly aren't perfect yet, and even I had
some questions that I wanted to go over.  Perhaps because they are contained
on a seperate HTML page it won't be such a pig deal?

Pamel

http://www.matroska.org