[matroska-devel] Re: demux filter

John Cannon spyder at wiesneronline.net
Fri Apr 18 23:36:09 CEST 2003

> Btw, have a question about VirtualDubMod:
> I am transcoding DIV3 AVI file into matroska format using VirtualDubMod
> and it works just fine. Then I am trying to open resulting mkv file in
> VirtualDubMod, and it causes crash [always after parsing is done]. The
> very same mkv file is playing in graphedit [using demuxer filter] just
> fine.
> Is it a known issue? What could be the reason?
> Igor.

Heh, myabe Cyrius hasn't fixed the reading code in VDubMod yet.  We recently
had some changed in the API and he may not have fixed this yet.  Mine
doesn't crash in the same situation so maybe you can give more details about
your file(audio streams, etc.) and Cyrius maybe can fix it ;)

John

http://www.matroska.org