[matroska-devel] Matroska DirectShow parser filter working without errors, and even with Vorbis audio

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Fri Apr 18 03:59:45 CEST 2003

Ladies and Gentlemen,

i do have the great pleasure to announce that our friends from the TCMP
dev team, Toff and Blacksun, with the support from Cyrius, were finally
successful in debugging the Matroska DirectShow parser filter. Its
working fine now  ( no stuttering/buffer underruns ) with

DivX + MP3
XviD + MP3
DivX + Vorbis
XviD + Vorbis

All my thanks goes to you guys, where would we be without you.

As a result of that we can now look forward to May 1st, the official
public release date of all available tools. I'd not be surprised if the
filter will make some more progress until then, like allowing to switch
between different audio tracks, or offering first subtitles support.
We'll see what the guys will come up with until then.

I am happy and excited about this huge step forward. You guys are great !!

Christian

http://www.matroska.org