[matroska-devel] Re: Cue data

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Sat Apr 19 08:52:42 CEST 2003

> I'm at my parent's at the moment and working/writing emails via SSH on
> my server at home in Braunschweig so I cannot investigate further until
> Sunday evening (CET).

Modern computing :)

I think there might/must be a problem with the Cue data, because some
data should be scaled. But I don't think I added the temporary 1000000
fixed timecodescale there. I'll add a fix ASAP. Probably on monday
evening. If anybody want the to make the changes where necessary, feel
free. (remember that the timecode in the Block is not scaled and get
scaled via the parent)

http://www.matroska.org