[matroska-devel] C wrapper for the C++ library

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Apr 15 14:03:17 CEST 2003

Gentlemen,

i wonder if there was any chance to look at the C wrapper for the C++
lib ? Be patient with me if i am requesting nonsense now, you know i
dont have a clue about coding, but as the work for the porting of the
complete library to C seems to be stucked somewhere on animesh' HDD ( it
would be soo nice from him to share his work with us, how ever
unfinished it was ), shouldnt we change strategies now and look at a C
wrapper for the C++ lib instead now ?

What you think ?

Regards

Christian