[matroska-devel] Re: Matroska Tags

Steven Mingam theo_brendel at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 09:56:13 CEST 2003

For the "Encoded/Ripped" difference, it's happen often on the "scene"
when a l33t guy find an album in ape/320kbits/whatever(yeah, even 128 cbr)
and
reencode it for his l33t team with a packaging, etc etc ...

So they use this kind of tags, because it's _very_ important to them to know
who do what exactly.

bill_baroud

b70261$7ti$1 at main.gmane.org...

http://www.matroska.org