[matroska-devel] Compilation Problems for LibMatroska

amit limaye amitlimaye at gmx.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 11:02:51 CEST 2003

Hello
      i tried compiling the libmatroska source code which i downloaded from
the sourceforge page
it gives me errors while compiling Ebmlstring.
     To get it compile i has to change this line in the Makefile
CXXFLAGS=-g -DDEBUG -Wall -Wno-unknown-pragmas $(GCC2)
-DWRITE_EVEN_UNSET_DATA
CXXFLAGS=-g -DDEBUG -Wall -Wno-unknown-pragmas -DGCC2
-DWRITE_EVEN_UNSET_DATA

i had to force the DGCC2 in the compile options as the shell script failed
to pick up my compiler yo be  a gcc2 kind
I have gcc 2.96 running on my machine

after i edited the line the code compiles fine
i m now searching for what we call the initialization function for the
library so that i can follow the flow of logic can nebody help me here

Also i visited the Ebml project on sourceforge searched for some docs on the
standard did not find any ?
any  pointers on this or is the code the best place to look for it

-SIGTERM
amit

--
Humanity's First sin was faith;its first virtue doubt

http://www.matroska.org