[matroska-devel] CVS Move

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Fri Apr 4 10:03:12 CEST 2003

It's been done yesterday but I only have time to inform you now.

I've finally moved the CVS of Matroska on cvs.corecorec.org due to repeated
technical problems on SourceForge. So this is now the one and only official CVS.
The one on SF will not be updated (by me).

The CoreCodec system works exactly the same as on SourceForge so you probably
won't have any problem for the switch.

The current CVS contains the changes I made during the last days including some
fixes after the libebml/libmatroska split. I also removed the need for the
WRITE_EVEN_UNSET_DATA flag. That means that if you add an EBML tag and you don't
initialise the data you'll get an assert. That's to make sure there is no buggy
EBML/Matroska files floating. So be carefull when you write your (writing)
applications.

The matroska-cvs ML doesn't seem to work yet even though syncmail seems to be
called and executed properly. Maybe Cytoplas could have a look an what is wrong
when the email is sent ?
http://www.matroska.org