[Matroska-general] mkvtoolnix 1.0.1 is out
moritz at bunkus.org
Tue Dec 14 15:54:41 CET 2004
maybe you've noticed it already: I've released v1.0.1 yesterday
evening. It's really only a bug fix release with a couple of minor
annoyances (nothing major). The usual links:
...to the homepage:
...the source code:
...the Windows binaries:
Binaries for SuSE and Fedora Core are available from the homepage.
Here's the ChangeLog since 1.0:
2004-12-13 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* Released v1.0.1.
2004-12-11 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: Fixed some layout issues with wxWidgets 2.5.3 and newer.
2004-12-10 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: new feature: The window position is saved and restored when
mmg is started the next time.
2004-12-09 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: bug fix: Fixed a crash/memory corruption showing weird
characters in the input boxes. This happened when the user removed
a file from mmg while mmg was updating the command line.
* mmg: bug fix: mmg now has an icon associated with it while it is
running instead of the generic Windows application icon (Windows
* mmg: bug fix: The main window is now minimized during
muxing. This allows to hide both of the windows while muxing is
running and restoring them later, even if they were iconized when
muxing finished (Windows only).
2004-11-26 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: The first packet of an AAC track read from
Real containers might not start at the timecode 0. This offset was
ignored by mkvmerge.
2004-11-22 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: bug fix: Made the muxing dialog ("mkvmerge is running")
modal all the time. This prevents the user from hitting the main
window's minimize button. On Windows this makes mmg stuck in
iconized mode if it was iconized when muxing finished.
2004-11-20 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed a buffer overflow in the UTF-8 file
Have fun :)
If Darl McBride was in charge, he'd probably make marriage
unconstitutional too, since clearly it de-emphasizes the commercial
nature of normal human interaction, and probably is a major impediment
to the commercial growth of prostitution. - Linus Torvalds
More information about the Matroska-general